About Kake Make
- The first Kake Make picture book "Kake Make and the Elf of Mess” was published in 2010. This creative, inventive, joyful, curious and naughty character didn’t take long to win over hearts of children.
- Critics of children literature gave the book favourable evaluation as well - in 2010 IBBY (International Board on Books for Young People) declared it to be the best book of the year for the youngest readers.
- The popularity of Kake Make was growing with every new book, so the number of books published increased rapidly: Kake Make found her way into action books, encyclopaedias and toy books of different size. Now there are over 30 different publications about Kake Make.
- Soon more products were created in addition to the series of books, i.e. stickers, puzzles, birthday party products.
- Since autumn of 2014, Kake Make has moved into the scene of National Youth Theatre. Two plays have been created there - “Kake Make” (2014) and “Kake Make and the Stolen Time” (2015).
- In the summer of 2015 a popular educational mobile program “Kake Make’s adventures” was released. Each year new games are being added to this program.
- At the same time service of Kake Make’s character was created to make it possible to invite Kake Make and The Elf of Mess to children’s birthday party, celebration of a city or a company.
- Since 2015 Kake Make brand has been rapidly spreading into other product categories - food, drinks, hygiene, textile products and office supplies.
- Kake Make is popular not only in Lithuania - other countries are getting more and more familiar with this character (copyrights of these books have already been purchased by Denmark, Latvia, Russia, South Korea, Israel, Poland, Greece, Estonia).